Create well-rounded, confident learners by putting their needs at the heart of your curriculum planning.
Study programmes offer learning that’s tailored to your learners’ goals, alongside work experience, to help them succeed in the real world. Our courses meet the Department for Education’s (DfE) requirements and cover various sectors, so you can create a programme that meets the current and future needs of the workforce.
What does a study programme include?
A study programme is made up of:
- Core qualification – Level 2 or 3 qualification with 270 – 300 guided learning hours (GLH), and Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) points
- Additionality qualifications – smaller qualifications that complement learning and enhance transferrable skills and confidence
- Supporting qualifications – giving learners the best chance of success by offering a breadth of knowledge, ranging from employability to Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Work experience – enhancing learners’ employability with an experience relevant to their career goals and local employment prospects.
Building your study programme
Our qualifications and resources will help you create a well-rounded study programme for your learners. They include:
- Qualifications with UCAS points – find out which qualifications carry UCAS points and start building a strong curriculum
- Blended Learning Programmes – Employability resources for supporting your study programmes, including lesson plans and interactive resources
- Skills Work – Measure your learners’ core employability skills and create a personalised skills plan that gets them work-ready.